Panorama Charter Bill Pay: For any user, paying the bill is one of the most hectic tasks ever. The bill for your subscriptions will be generated after the completion of 20 days and 10 days will be given to pay the dues. But how do we pay the bills?
Panorama Charter cares for their customer and hence, they have made various methods via which the customer can pay the bill without stepping out of the home.
How to Pay Charter Spectrum Bill?
Pay the bill via the My Spectrum app
You can pay the bill by using the My Spectrum App of the company. This app is owned by the company and has versions available for both Android and iOS to make the payments. Here’s the process to be completed for clearing your dues.
- Download the My Spectrum app from your respective app store.
- Open the app and use your username and password to sign in. If you haven’t registered yet, you can create an account by clicking on the sign up now.
- Once you sign in, your account will get opened. Tap on view the bill.
- Hit on make the payment option.
- You will be redirected to the page where you have to fill in the basic information such as mode of payment, amount to be paid, etc. fill that.
- Complete the payment using your preferred option.
- You’re done. You will shortly receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
Also Check: Panorama Charter Email Sign In & Login
Pay via phone
Although having a smartphone is very common these days, if you do not own one, you can still make the payment without struggling with your mobile number.
- From your device, call on 833-267-6094.
- You will be asked your account number, debit or credit card details, etc. share that.
- Now with the help of their team, your payment can be made.
Note that although this option is given by the company itself, we do not recommend or encourage our readers to share their confidential information with anyone including the customer support team. If possible, do switch to another method.
Pay via spectrum.net
If you are not accessible to the application, you can use the website to make the payment. It is very similar to the application’s UI.
- Sign in using your credentials.
- View your bill.
- Click on make payment.
- Fill in the basic details and you’re done.
- You will be receiving the confirmation shortly
Also Check: Panorama Spectrum
Pay via Spectrum Stores
If you have a Spectrum store nearby, visit the store and pay the bill by sharing your phone number linked with your account. It will be the easiest method if you live near to the store.
Use the third party-
If none of the above methods work for you, you can try the third-party payment methods. Walmart and Western Union accept the spectrum payment but to make the payment, users are liable to comply with the terms and conditions of the company.
- Customers have to visit the stores.
- They need to show the bill and pay physically via their debit or credit cards.
Please note that if you’re facing any issue while making the payment, you must contact the charter spectrum team and not these third-party companies. There is no online payment available with a third-party option. You need to visit the store along with the bill to process the payment.
With these methods, one can make payments without facing any difficulties. However, we recommend you to download the My spectrum app through which you can not only view and make the payments but can also manage your account and subscriptions easily.